Issued in public Interest Dated 12-3-2020
Dear Parents/ Guardians,
The news of the rapid spreading of coronavirus in many countries is known to everyone. In this regard, Government and institutions are taking necessary steps as a precaution to safeguard from COVID ’19.
With very few cases of Coronavirus detected in India, there is no need to panic as there are ways to avoid its spread.
Saraswati World School would like to remind our parents/ guardians to follow precautionary measures listed below and instil the same in your children.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue, not your hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Wash hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds, especially after coughing or sneezing.
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Stay home if you’re sick, especially with a fever.
- Avoid people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects.
Additional preventive measures include:
- If you had a fever, do not go to work or attend class until you are fever-free for 24 hours without fever-reducing medication.
- Provide adequate supplies, including clean and functional handwashing stations, soap, paper towels, and alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Encourage routine surface cleaning through education, policy and the provision of
Kindly watch the video to know how to deal with it.