Important circular regarding Academic session 2020-2021
This hereby notified that
- Due to ongoing COVID19 pandemic and 21 days lockdown, the School will reopen on/after 15th April or as per further government notification.
- The date for books and copies distribution will be notified. Detailed information will be updated shortly hence parents are requested to check the same at our website and or Facebook page.
- keeping in mind the delayed reopening of the school we shall supply some practice papers of main subjects within the first week of April ’20. So all parents and students are requested to join google group hosted by Saraswati World school. The google group will host all necessary information, practice papers, notices and online interaction opportunity. The google group may be joined at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/saraswatiworldschool
- All the Parents who have collected readmission form during the parent-teacher meeting can submit online via email directed at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The physical copy of readmission copy may be submitted after the reopening of the school.