Home » Notices
Category Archives: Notices
Important circular regarding Academic session 2020-2021
This hereby notified that
- Due to ongoing COVID19 pandemic and 21 days lockdown, the School will reopen on/after 15th April or as per further government notification.
- The date for books and copies distribution will be notified. Detailed information will be updated shortly hence parents are requested to check the same at our website and or Facebook page.
- keeping in mind the delayed reopening of the school we shall supply some practice papers of main subjects within the first week of April ’20. So all parents and students are requested to join google group hosted by Saraswati World school. The google group will host all necessary information, practice papers, notices and online interaction opportunity. The google group may be joined at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/saraswatiworldschool
- All the Parents who have collected readmission form during the parent-teacher meeting can submit online via email directed at email@example.com
- The physical copy of readmission copy may be submitted after the reopening of the school.
Notice No. 37 Dated 17/03/2020
As per Government notification School will remain closed till 15th April 2020 or further government order.
The earlier notice no. 36 issued for the parents-teacher meeting is now changed as under
Only Parents will come and collect the report card as per given timing and don’t bring your children on that day as per government order.
Notice No. 36 dated 13/03/2020
The Parent Teacher Meeting will be held on 21st March 2020 (Saturday)
pre-primary, Class I to IV — 9:30 am – 11:30 am
Class V to VIII –11:45 am to 12.45 pm
- Parents are requested to follow the mentioned timing.
- Clear all types of dues before collecting the report card.
- Re-admission form and booklist will be issued after the meeting.
- No re-admission charge for existing students. Readmission will be granted as per School policy.
Issued in public Interest Dated 12-3-2020
Dear Parents/ Guardians,
The news of the rapid spreading of coronavirus in many countries is known to everyone. In this regard, Government and institutions are taking necessary steps as a precaution to safeguard from COVID ’19.
With very few cases of Coronavirus detected in India, there is no need to panic as there are ways to avoid its spread.
Saraswati World School would like to remind our parents/ guardians to follow precautionary measures listed below and instil the same in your children.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue, not your hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Wash hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds, especially after coughing or sneezing.
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Stay home if you’re sick, especially with a fever.
- Avoid people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects.
Additional preventive measures include:
- If you had a fever, do not go to work or attend class until you are fever-free for 24 hours without fever-reducing medication.
- Provide adequate supplies, including clean and functional handwashing stations, soap, paper towels, and alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Encourage routine surface cleaning through education, policy and the provision of
Kindly watch the video to know how to deal with it.
Notice No. 35 Dated 7th March 2020
Dear Parents/ Guardians,
Our school is going to organise a spring camp on 13th and 14th of March 2020 on Maths, Science and English in the school premises.
The attendance of your ward is compulsory.
Timings are as follows:
13th march- classes 1 to 4 (10 am – 12pm)
14th march – classes 5 to 9 (10 am to 12 pm)
The demonstration classes will be held for the pre-primary section on 12th March 2020 (11.00 to 12.30)
The students of another school can also participate in the spring camp upon registration.
Notice No. 33 Dated 11/02/2020
Notice No. 32 Dated 7/2/2020
The PTM (Parent-Teacher Meeting) will be held on 8th feb 2020 (Saturday).
Timing for preprimary to class VII-9.30 a.m to 11.30 a.m.
For class VIII-12.00 to 12.30 p.m
Note – The parents are requested to follow the timings.
Notice No. 31 Dated 28th Jan’ 2020
Dear Parents/ Guardians
Saraswati World School is going to organize “Saraswati Puja” on 29th Jan’ 2020.
All students of SWS are invited to attend the puja occasion at 11 am.
- The students are free to come in colour dress of their choice. (29th Jan’ )
- All the parents are requested to collect their wards at 12.30 pm. (29th Jan’)
- The Dadikarma puja will be held on 30th Jan’ 2020. so all the students will report at 9.30 am and parents will collect them at 10.45 a.m. (30th Jan’)
- An attraction-puzzle game will be organized in our school from 11 am onwards. The program is open to all. (30th Jan’)
Notice No. 30 dated 22/01/2020
Dear Parents / Guardians
The school will remain closed on 23rd January 2020 on account of Netaji Birthday.