Home » Notices
Category Archives: Notices
Notice No. 33 Dated 11/02/2020
Notice No. 32 Dated 7/2/2020
The PTM (Parent-Teacher Meeting) will be held on 8th feb 2020 (Saturday).
Timing for preprimary to class VII-9.30 a.m to 11.30 a.m.
For class VIII-12.00 to 12.30 p.m
Note – The parents are requested to follow the timings.
Notice No. 31 Dated 28th Jan’ 2020
Dear Parents/ Guardians
Saraswati World School is going to organize “Saraswati Puja” on 29th Jan’ 2020.
All students of SWS are invited to attend the puja occasion at 11 am.
- The students are free to come in colour dress of their choice. (29th Jan’ )
- All the parents are requested to collect their wards at 12.30 pm. (29th Jan’)
- The Dadikarma puja will be held on 30th Jan’ 2020. so all the students will report at 9.30 am and parents will collect them at 10.45 a.m. (30th Jan’)
- An attraction-puzzle game will be organized in our school from 11 am onwards. The program is open to all. (30th Jan’)
Notice No. 30 dated 22/01/2020
Dear Parents / Guardians
The school will remain closed on 23rd January 2020 on account of Netaji Birthday.
We are going to organise an academic meeting with all the parents on 18-1-2020 (Saturday). The principal, coordinator and management staffs will be present in the meeting. your presence is mandatory.
Time schedule for pre-primary class – 9.00 -10.00am.
Class I and II – 10.15am -11.15 am
Class III, IV, V – 11.15am-12.15pm
Class-VI, VII, VIII – 12.30 pm-1.30 pm
Note-There will be normal classes of all during the academic meeting with parents.
Dear Parents/ Guardians
We are going to start our extra class from 17th January on every Friday and Saturday before the Annual Exam from class I to Class VIII
Timing for extra class :
- Friday: 2.00 pm to 2.45 pm.
- Saturday: From 12.00 pm to 1.00 pm By order
Saraswati World School is going to organize Sit and Draw Competition season 2 on 25th Jan’ 2020. The entry to the competition is open for all and free. Prior registration for participation is recommended and registration form may be obtained from the school office.
Notice No. 27 Dated 8th Jan’ 2020
ADMISSION TO Class LN – Class IX (2020-2021)
- Age criteria should be strictly adhered to. If the child’s age does not match the age criteria of the class you cannot proceed further. Please check the age criteria provided by us for the selection of class.
- Registration does not imply admission, which is subject to assessment procedure and availability of seats.
- The application must be complete and information mentioned in the Registration Form should be true. In case of any discrepancy, management holds the right to cancel the Registration Form as well as the admission of the child.
- Fees once paid at the time of admission is non-refundable, except the Caution Money (Refundable if any) in case of withdrawal.
- The Management reserves the right to have the last word in all matters related to admission.
- For prospectus and application form contact School Office or call +919875554527
Notice No. 26 Dated 20th Dec’ 2019
Dear Parents / Guardians,
Dispersal timing on 21st Dec’ 2019 will be at 12 PM due to Christmas celebration.
Students of Preprimaŕy classes will come by wearing red dresses tomorrow.
Note-preprimary classes will remain suspended on 24th Dec. The school will reopen on 3rd January 2020.