CBSE has recently decided to cancel all pending exams for class X and XII and provided some option and clear cut policy for assessment of class X and XII board exams.
The video takes you to all minute information regarding new assessment policy adopted by cbse for students.
” Learning is a blast and spring camp is the best place to foster independent creativity in students.”
The concept of spring break and camp are not new and said to be started in the year 1930 primarily in the US and some European states.
Spring camp is now popular in western countries and in many Asian countries because it offers a structured learning opportunity for children to grow.
Kids go from home to school to and get involved in extracurricular activities and every activity with a casual environment contribute to overall development.
Spring camp, then, is another unique platform for growth and all-round development of the child, allowing children to become independent learners and become clearer to individualistic creativity, while socializing and making new friends, and even learning new skills.
The benefits of participating in spring camp are immense
Firstly It is interest building platform for kids. In spring camp the kid develops an interest in particular activity or skill which school mentor helps to develop.
Secondly, such avenue offers more than just friendship. It fosters understanding among students of different age group.
Thirdly, It’s an opportunity to dive and learn a new set of skills both academic and non-academic.
Fourthly, It brings the perfect balance between mental stimulation and physical efforts.
Fifthly, This kind of camps gives a taste of independence and empowerment. Camp allows for a chance for children to truly understand the thought that goes into making a good decision and will discover even more about themselves in the process.
Sixthly, Children find the time and opportunity to get engaged with their own thought process which influences their creativity. And it provides just the right ambience to inculcate creativity without fear of mistakes.
Seventhly, Such camp is all about appreciation and gratitude. One the one hand children receive appreciation for their involvement and on the other hand also able to understand the value of gratitude.
Last but not least it’s a way to have fun while learning.
And last, if you haven’t yet planned to send your child to spring camp, and you’re wondering what spring camp does for your child, I hope this article helps in your future planning.
The picture of Spring camp held on 12th and 13th March 2020 at Saraswati World School.
Issued in public Interest Dated 12-3-2020
Dear Parents/ Guardians,
The news of the rapid spreading of coronavirus in many countries is known to everyone. In this regard, Government and institutions are taking necessary steps as a precaution to safeguard from COVID ’19.
With very few cases of Coronavirus detected in India, there is no need to panic as there are ways to avoid its spread.
Saraswati World School would like to remind our parents/ guardians to follow precautionary measures listed below and instil the same in your children.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue, not your hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Wash hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds, especially after coughing or sneezing.
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Stay home if you’re sick, especially with a fever.
- Avoid people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects.
Additional preventive measures include:
- If you had a fever, do not go to work or attend class until you are fever-free for 24 hours without fever-reducing medication.
- Provide adequate supplies, including clean and functional handwashing stations, soap, paper towels, and alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Encourage routine surface cleaning through education, policy and the provision of
Kindly watch the video to know how to deal with it.
TIME TABLE SCHEDULE FOR ONLINE CLASSES
|1.||04/05/20||III||11.30 A.M||SST||MADHUMANTI MAAM|
|2.||04/05/20||IV||11.00 A.M||SST||MADHURIMA MAAM|
|3.||04/05/20||V||11.00 A.M||MATH||RUMPA MAAM|
|4.||04/05/20||VI||3.00 P.M||SCIENCE||RODRICKS MAAM|
|5.||04/05/20||VII||11.00 A.M||SST||JYOTI MAAM|
|6.||04/05/20||VIII||3.00 A.M||ENGLISH||MADHURIMA MAAM|
|7.||04/05/20||IX||12.30 P.M||SST(HIST)||JYOTI MAAM|
|8.||05/05/20||VI||1.00 P.M||MATH||S. SARKAR SIR|
|9.||05/05/20||VI||3.00 P.M||SCIENCE||RODRICKS MAAM|
|10.||05/05/20||VII||3.00 P.M||MATH||S. SARKAR SIR|
|11.||05/05/20||VIII||11.30 A.M||MATH||RUMPA MAAM|
|12.||05/05/20||IX||11.30 A.M||MATH||S. SARKAR SIR|
|13.||06/05/20||III||10.00 A.M||ENG||JYOTI MAAM|
|14.||06/05/20||IV||11.30 A.M||ENG||MADHURIMA MAAM|
|15.||06/05/20||VI||12.00 A.M||SST||JYOTI MAAM|
|16.||06/05/20||VII||12.00 P.M||BENG/HINDI||TAMA MAAM / PUSHPA MAAM|
|17.||06/05/20||III||3.00 P.M||SCIENCE||RODRICKS MAAM|
|18.||07/05/20||IV||3.00 P.M||SCIENCE||RODRICKS MAAM|
|19.||07/05/20||III||11.30 A.M||MATH||RUMPA MAAM|
|20.||07/05/20||IV||10.00 A.M||MATH||RUMPA MAAM|
|21.||07/05/20||VII||2.30 P.M||MATH||S. SARKAR SIR|
|22.||07/05/20||IX||3.30 P.M||BIO||S. SARKAR SIR|
|23.||08/05/20||V||1.00 P.M||MATH||RUMPA MAAM|
|24.||08/05/20||VIII||11.00 A.M||HINDI||PUSHPA MAAM|
|25.||08/05/20||IX||11.30 A.M||PHY||RUMPA MAAM|
|26.||08/05/20||IX||12.30 P.M||BENG/ HINDI||SANGITA MAAM/PUSHPA MAAM|
|27.||09/05/20||III||10.00 A.M||ART||MADHUMANTI MAAM|
|28.||09/05/20||IV||12.00 P.M||ART||MADHUMANTI MAAM|
|29.||09/05/20||V||3.00 P.M||ART||MADHUMANTI MAAM|
TIME TABLE SCHEDULE FOR ONLINE CLASSES (26/4/2020 to 30/4/2020)
SL.NO DATE CLASS TIME SUBJECT TEACHERS NAME
1. 26/04/20 V 11.00 A.M ART MADHUMANTI MAAM
2. 26/04/20 VI 12.00 P.M ART MADHUMANTI MAAM
3. 26/04/20 VII 3.00 P.M ART MADHUMANTI MAAM
4. 26/04/20 VIII 4.00 P.M ART MADHUMANTI MAAM
5. 27/04/20 III 10.30 A.M ENG JYOTI MAAM
6. 27/04/20 III 12.00 P.M BENG/HINDI PUSHPA MAAM/SANGITA MAAM
7. 27/04/20 V 3.00 P.M ENG MADHURIMA MAAM
8. 27/04/20 V 11.30 A.M MATH RUMPA MAAM
9. 27/04/20 VI 10.00 A.M HINDI PUSHPA MAAM
10. 27/04/20 VII 12.30 P.M ENG JYOTI MAAM
11. 27/04/20 IX 11.00 A.M PHY RUMPA MAAM
12. 28/04/20 IX 12.00 P.M CHEM S. SARKAR SIR
13. 28/04/20 IV 10.00 A.M MATH RUMPA MAAM
14. 28/04/20 IV 12.00 P.M HINDI PUSHPA MAAM
15. 28/04/20 III 11.30 A.M COMP JAYEE MAAM
16. 28/04/20 IV 10.30 A.M COMP RIMA MAAM
17. 28/04/20 VI 12.00 P.M ENG MADHURIMA MAAM
18. 28/04/20 VIII 11.30 A.M MATH RUMPA MAAM
19. 28/04/20 IX 11.00 A.M HIND/BENG PUSHPA MAAM/SANGITA MAAM
20. 28/04/20 IX 2.30 P.M ENG MADHURIMA MAAM
21. 28/04/20 IX 4.00 P.M BIO S. SARKAR SIR
22. 29/04/20 VI 11.00 A.M MATH S. SARKAR SIR
23. 29/04/20 VI 10.00 A.M COMP RIMA MAAM
24. 29/04/20 VII 11.00 A.M COMP JAYEE MAAM
25. 29/04/20 VIII 1.30 P.M HINDI PUSHPA MAAM
26. 29/04/20 IX 12.30 P.M COMP JAYEE MAAM
27. 30/04/20 IV 3.00 P.M SCIENCE RODRICKS MAAM
28. 30/04/20 VII 3.00 P.M MATH S. SARKAR SIR
29. 30/04/20 VII 11.00 A.M HINDI PUSHPA MAAM
30. 30/04/20 VIII 12.30 P.M SCIENCE S. SARKAR SIR
31. 30/04/20 IX 1.00 P.M MATH S. SARKAR SIR
The students are required to contact respective teacher for meeting ID and password for online classes to be held on google meet platform
Dated 25th April 2020
Dear Parents/ Guardians,
This is to inform you all that the school fees payable in the month of April is given below and parents are requested to pay school fee as per the schedule of fee given below
The below-mentioned fee is immediately due for all the parents.
The Fee may be kindly paid online at designated bank account mentioned below
Account Name: Saraswati World School Hooghly
Bank Name: The Federal Bank Branch: Burra Bazar, Kolkata
Savings Account No. 11570100937407
IFSC Code of Bank Branch: FDRL0001157 MICR Code: 700049003
Upon payment confirmation, details may kindly be intimated at email@example.com
Please note that
- The fee should be paid as per given schedule.
- The School diary and ID Card charges are not included in the schedule and the same will only be due when school resumes normal class.
- In the current pandemic situation, the School will not levy any late fine until the lockdown is removed.
- This is not valid for parents who have not yet cleared the school fees of previous session i.e (2019-2020) And only after clearing the previous dues fee for the current session will be accepted.
- For new admissions who have not yet paid the admission fee in full are required to clear their outstanding admission fee immediately.
Team Saraswati World School