Notice No. 3 Dated 8/4/2020
Dear Parents/ Guardians,
As we all know that the online classes via zoom app are going on, so you are requested to collect the credentials ie. password and ID from respective subject teachers through their EmailID as per time table and while emailing request keep CC to firstname.lastname@example.org
The list of Email id
- Teacher Ms Madhurima Banerjee
- Teacher Ms Suparna Rodricks
- Teacher Ms Jyoti Hore
- Teacher Dr Sourav sarkar
Notice No. 2 dated 7th April 2020
Dear Parents / Guardians,
Greetings from Team Saraswati World School.
We hereby publish the classwise fee structure which is payable with effect from April 2020. In order to maintain “stay home stay safe” for every parent we are accepting school fee payment via online account transfer, NEFT etc.
The details of Bank account for school fee collection is given below
Account Name: Saraswati World School Hooghly
Bank Name: The Federal Bank Branch: Burra Bazar, Kolkata
Savings Account No. 11570100937407
IFSC Code of Bank Branch: FDRL0001157 MICR Code: 700049003
Upon payment confirmation, details may kindly be intimated at email@example.com
|Fee Head||Mode||LN||LKG/UKG||Class I/II||Class III/IV||Class V, VI, VII, VIII|
|Leisure Time activity||Monthly||150||150||150||150||150|
|Cultural Activities charges||Annually||1200||1200||1200||1200||1200|
|Session Charge Apr’ &Oct’||half-yearly||3000×2||3000×2||3000×2||3000×2||3000×2|
For any query or clarification regarding bank account transfer please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the month of April, session fee and April monthly (composite tuition) Fee are due.
We look forward to your continued support and co-operation in this matter.
Saraswati World School
#cbseboardexams #cbseupdate #cbsenews #cbseexamspostponed #cbselatestnews
On 1st April 2020, CBSE issued a press release to inform the public about the latest situation in the mid of corona pandemic.
Since Corona outbreak many questions, misconceptions and queries are looming large in the mind of students regarding their examination, evaluation etc.
Even the students of Class 9 and below also have questions in this situation and CBSE by this press release tried to clear the doubts and queries. The actual press release of the CBSE may be found at https://cbse.nic.in and in this video, all eight important points have been explained.
To know more watch the video
Important circular regarding Academic session 2020-2021
This hereby notified that
- Due to ongoing COVID19 pandemic and 21 days lockdown, the School will reopen on/after 15th April or as per further government notification.
- The date for books and copies distribution will be notified. Detailed information will be updated shortly hence parents are requested to check the same at our website and or Facebook page.
- keeping in mind the delayed reopening of the school we shall supply some practice papers of main subjects within the first week of April ’20. So all parents and students are requested to join google group hosted by Saraswati World school. The google group will host all necessary information, practice papers, notices and online interaction opportunity. The google group may be joined at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/saraswatiworldschool
- All the Parents who have collected readmission form during the parent-teacher meeting can submit online via email directed at email@example.com
- The physical copy of readmission copy may be submitted after the reopening of the school.
Notice No. 37 Dated 17/03/2020
As per Government notification School will remain closed till 15th April 2020 or further government order.
The earlier notice no. 36 issued for the parents-teacher meeting is now changed as under
Only Parents will come and collect the report card as per given timing and don’t bring your children on that day as per government order.
” Learning is a blast and spring camp is the best place to foster independent creativity in students.”
The concept of spring break and camp are not new and said to be started in the year 1930 primarily in the US and some European states.
Spring camp is now popular in western countries and in many Asian countries because it offers a structured learning opportunity for children to grow.
Kids go from home to school to and get involved in extracurricular activities and every activity with a casual environment contribute to overall development.
Spring camp, then, is another unique platform for growth and all-round development of the child, allowing children to become independent learners and become clearer to individualistic creativity, while socializing and making new friends, and even learning new skills.
The benefits of participating in spring camp are immense
Firstly It is interest building platform for kids. In spring camp the kid develops an interest in particular activity or skill which school mentor helps to develop.
Secondly, such avenue offers more than just friendship. It fosters understanding among students of different age group.
Thirdly, It’s an opportunity to dive and learn a new set of skills both academic and non-academic.
Fourthly, It brings the perfect balance between mental stimulation and physical efforts.
Fifthly, This kind of camps gives a taste of independence and empowerment. Camp allows for a chance for children to truly understand the thought that goes into making a good decision and will discover even more about themselves in the process.
Sixthly, Children find the time and opportunity to get engaged with their own thought process which influences their creativity. And it provides just the right ambience to inculcate creativity without fear of mistakes.
Seventhly, Such camp is all about appreciation and gratitude. One the one hand children receive appreciation for their involvement and on the other hand also able to understand the value of gratitude.
Last but not least it’s a way to have fun while learning.
And last, if you haven’t yet planned to send your child to spring camp, and you’re wondering what spring camp does for your child, I hope this article helps in your future planning.
The picture of Spring camp held on 12th and 13th March 2020 at Saraswati World School.
Notice No. 36 dated 13/03/2020
The Parent Teacher Meeting will be held on 21st March 2020 (Saturday)
pre-primary, Class I to IV — 9:30 am – 11:30 am
Class V to VIII –11:45 am to 12.45 pm
- Parents are requested to follow the mentioned timing.
- Clear all types of dues before collecting the report card.
- Re-admission form and booklist will be issued after the meeting.
- No re-admission charge for existing students. Readmission will be granted as per School policy.
Issued in public Interest Dated 12-3-2020
Dear Parents/ Guardians,
The news of the rapid spreading of coronavirus in many countries is known to everyone. In this regard, Government and institutions are taking necessary steps as a precaution to safeguard from COVID ’19.
With very few cases of Coronavirus detected in India, there is no need to panic as there are ways to avoid its spread.
Saraswati World School would like to remind our parents/ guardians to follow precautionary measures listed below and instil the same in your children.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue, not your hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Wash hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds, especially after coughing or sneezing.
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Stay home if you’re sick, especially with a fever.
- Avoid people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects.
Additional preventive measures include:
- If you had a fever, do not go to work or attend class until you are fever-free for 24 hours without fever-reducing medication.
- Provide adequate supplies, including clean and functional handwashing stations, soap, paper towels, and alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Encourage routine surface cleaning through education, policy and the provision of
Kindly watch the video to know how to deal with it.